< clever knitting title >

Irregular posts, if any at all...sometimes I knit, sometimes I don't. I am trying to learn how to spin, but I don't have much time.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Olympic Glory!

I watched last night as the US took the gold in the giant slalom! It was so exciting to watch those girls kick some serious ass in the bad weather. Man, if the weather around here were more like that I would have my olympic socks done by now. I managed to turn the heel and complete gusset decreases on my second sock. I know I haven't been posting here, and very little anywhere else.

Sock Montage:

sock the first

Sock the First in all its glory and bagginess and some holes that aren't supposed to be there.

sock 2 cuff

Sock the Second a few inches in.

sock2decreased

Sock the Second coming round the turn and heading for the finish line.

More posting to follow for my dedicated listeners - eventually there will be listeners

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home