< clever knitting title >

Irregular posts, if any at all...sometimes I knit, sometimes I don't. I am trying to learn how to spin, but I don't have much time.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I made it!

I managed to finish sock #2 just in time for the beginning of the closing ceremonies on NBC. I may be running on a slightly different schedule from everyone else. I also didn't realize that I could cast on at 2pm on opening day and I instead began during the opening ceremonies on NBC at around 8pm. So, I figure that makes it okay, right? Here is my DB proudly modeling his new socks.
Bradsocks
I grabbed him as soon as he walked in the door from a 12hour shift and forced the freshly completed socks on his feet.

Since I spent the weekend crying intermittently while trying to complete these socks and study and run a home I am going to collapse in bed now that I have had my first shower in days.

Congratulations to everyone who participated! I can't wait for the next olympics and I will be training nearly every day until the next opening ceremonies.

x-posted to teamdpn.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger anthony said...

youre such a dweeb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home